Please Contact Us First
Our finance system requires a certain amount of information about a donor and the intended recipient before we can input funds and apply them properly.
Here’s how the system works:
- Our finance team inputs your name and contact information into our system to generate a Donor Number.
- We note the person or project you wish to give to and find their Recipient Number.
- We send you a return email with our Bank Account details, your Donor Number and the Recipient Number.
- You go online and make the transfer quoting the Donor Number and Recipient Number in the reference fields.
- We receive that information on our statement and apply those funds to the recipient.
- You receive a receipt (late in April following the date of your donation, unless you specify “rcpt plse” in a reference field).
If you would like to donate via Internet Banking please drop an email to the Finance Team with your full contact details, stating who you wish to make a donation towards, and they will respond as soon as they can – usually within two or three days (they work part time).
If you would rather give immediately and don’t mind doing it via Credit Card we hope to have a PayPal option soon available on the “To NZ Ministry” and “To Field Work” pages. This is a different system and will require you to provide your contact details and recipient details at the same time as you make the payment. We generate a donor number once we receive the information from PayPal.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.contact us back