What You Need To Join Pioneers
The minimum requirements…
- Be a genuine follower of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, demonstrating a growing spiritual maturity through personal worship, prayer, witness, study of the Scriptures, and local Church fellowship.
- Evidence of the fruit of the Spirit and healthy interpersonal relationships.
- Faithfulness and some measure of effectiveness in ministry.
- Basic understanding of Biblical, theological, and missiological concepts.
- Committed to personal growth and ongoing learning and reflection within a diverse international fellowship.
- Testimony to God’s leading to cross-cultural service with Pioneers.
- Written recommendation and endorsement of the Sending Church (Pastor/Leadership) to join Pioneers.
- Agreement with Pioneers’ Core Documents—International Ministry Agreement, including the Statement of Faith, and International Handbook.
- Willingness to trust God for financial support for personal and ministry needs and contribute to the Mobilisation Base/Office and the International Fund.
Does this sound like you? Ready to find out what’s involved? Jump to our Membership Process page. Or you can assess some cost/benefits first…next